The Get It Up Shooting Hoop is a great teaching tool in promoting your players shoot technique to lift the ball up at a higher arc. Adjustable in height to fit any size player. Lightweight and transports easily.
Hoop invented by former NBA Assistant Coach Barry Hecker with the Clippers and Grizzlies. Used the hoop with players such as Elton Brand, Lamar Odom, Grevis Vasquez, Rudy Gay, and others.
One of the BIGGEST PROBLEM areas in shooting a basketball is lifting the elbow HIGH enough to put the correct ARC on the shot. There are more shots missed because the ball is shot flat resulting in balls that hit the front of the rim. The Shooting Hoop is a great teaching tool in promoting your players shooting technique to LIFT THE BALL UP. Put your players in The HOOP and you will see instant improvement.
- Adjustable in height to fit any size player - 5' 6" to 7' 2"
- The hoop can be assembled and disassembled in approx 3 minutes.
- The hoop is lightweight and easily transported
- Great for practices, camps, and clinics
- The Hoop is also used by High Schools, Colleges & NBA teams.